Uniting the in-house legal community for the benefit of all in–house counsel, their organisations and the profession, through cooperation and collaboration
In-house Counsel Worldwide (ICW) is a global network of member-associations that represent the legal professionals who work as corporate counsel and/or in-house lawyers within companies or organisations.
The primary mandate of the ICW is to unite this community globally to share best practices, standardize competencies, promote standards and ethics, and collaborate to advance this sector of the legal profession for both the lawyers and their organisations.
ICW member associations benefit from:
- Access to shared news and resources uniquely relevant to in-house counsel
- Credible and globally recognized benchmarks, guidelines and universal competency references
- Internationally relevant education at the ICW World Summit and through online and on-demand learning
- Advocacy to promote the value of the in-house profession
- Direct networking and communication with peers from around the world